JK Technic full gratings can be used for visual ensembles with an identical appearance on both sides of the panel (the cross-bars are of the same dimensions as the bearer bars).
They are mainly used for filling balustrades and making sun-breaker and privacy screens.
The mesh spacing is defined in accordance with the standards and loads that must be respected:
- BB thickness of 2, 3, 4 and 5 mm
- The BB spacing is typically a multiple of 11.
- The IB spacing is typically a multiple of 11.1.
Bearer bars and cross-bars
- Standard heights: 20-140 mm.
- Standard thickness: 2-9 mm.
- Maximum length of bearer bars: 4000 mm.
- Maximum length of spacers: 2000 mm.
- Galvanised in accordance with EN ISO 1461 standards.
- This product may be ordered in 304 & 316 stainless steel
- This product may be ordered in aluminium.
- Available with "flat" edge or without edges
- Available with single or double notching on request.
- HALF-MOON or SAWTOOTH notching available.
- Custom manufacture based on the dimensions given by the customer or on plans drawn up by our research department.
- Plain or galvanised ½ laps, panels and staircase steps can be easily assembled on site.
JK Technic press-locked grating is characterized by transverse, cross bars inserted under high pressure into pre-existing notches in the bearing bars. This grating is produced in “flat” or “T”-shaped sections, welded into place and then optionally undergoes hot-dip galvanizing in accordance with the applicable EN ISO 1461 standards. For situations with an increased risk of slipping, anti-slip grating can be produced, where the upper surface of the bearing bars and/or the transverse bars can be given anti-slip serrations. JK Technic press-locked grating is typically manufactured from EN 10025 standard S235JR steel, which ensures a consistent production quality. RAL-GZ 638 manufacturing tolerances applied.
Step 1 :
BBs and TBs fixed in place
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
Application of banding bars
Areas of application
- Solar shadings
- Privacy screens
- False ceilings
- Balustrades (architecture)
- Balustrades (industry)
- Water jet cut