Moulded fiberglass gratings are manufactured from reinforced glass fibre resin. Moulded into panels, it is extremely resistant to corrosion and to attack from chemicals. It is composed of a flame-retardant resin with the following properties:
- Can be classified M1/F1
- Classified to NFP 92-501 and NFF 16-101 standards
- ASTM E84-0 index fsi<25 standards
- R13 non-skid (concave or siliceous) to BGR 181 and DIN 51130 standards
- Load-bearing both ways up
- Gratings with filled-in siliceous surface available
- Staircase step panels with siliceous nose, green colour.
- On request: - profiles for balustrades - ladders with or without hoops.